Monday, September 22, 2008

the new digs.

my new studio is in this building. it used to be a carriage house; horses upstairs, carriages downstairs.
check out the garage door...i can drive into my studio. amazing!
and...it's only 5 blocks from my apartment! yay for being able to bike there.

a before picture of my space with my massive amounts of boxes.
here's what you get when you buy a kiln for cheap off of craigslist.
it comes with a whole lot of extra baggage.
my studio mate is rain harris, and it's starting to look like we have an official studio.
our kilns are all set up, and i'm close to getting my half of the studio settled.

next update will be an organized studio shot. hopefully.

2 comments:

Pat said...

you rock my socks off!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.