Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MAYCO interview

lisa culp from Mayco interviewed me after we met at the Potters Council Surface + Form conference.

lisa's foreword in "The Mud Room" Mayco march newsletter:
I met this energetic and extremely fun lady in January. She is one of those artists who I knew I was going to like as soon as I saw her work. She likes Mayco Underglaze and French Bulldogs. My kinda girl......

Meredith was kind enough to share some of her thoughts about surface, process and place with me. Enjoy the interview!

dot dot doily salad plate decorated with Mayco underglaze during the Potters Council Surface + Form Conference.

lisa also wrote a recap of the Surface + Form event.

thanks so much lisa & Mayco!
psst: lisa's pug dog emmit & my little olive will meet one day and be bf/gf.
just sayin'...

No comments: