Sunday, March 28, 2010

announcements!


i head out to philly for nceca and my show Dot Dot Dash bright and early tomorrow morning. and when i say "bright & early" i really should say "dark & early" because i have to leave the house around 4:30am. not so fun.
announcement #1:
during NCECA philly...these are the places where i will have work:
my show: Dot Dot Dash at Flotsam + Jetsam Flotsam + Jetsam, 244 race street: just a 1/2 block from the clay studio - the opening is friday night during the first friday festivities! please stop by! there are 2 other shows here by my good friends: Rain Harris: Simulacrum & Paul Donnelly: Inferred Landscape.

Watershed Showcase
room 408 of the philly downtown marriott
, right next to the convention center

The Mutter Museum Shop
the College of Physicians of Philadelphia
19 s 22nd street

The Clay Studio Shop
139 n 2nd street

announcement #2
my website has been updated! pics of my new work have been posted!
www.meredithhost.com

No comments: